Bliley's Outstanding Caregiver Award Nomination
Honoring outstanding healthcare staff providing end of life care, who display exceptional compassion in caring for patients and families.
Why is Bliley’s honoring a caregiver?
Bliley’s works very closely with a family once they have left hospice care, hospitals, or a facility.
We recognize how challenging and specialize end of life care is and the emotional toll it can take on those providing that care.
We have heard families praise the care they received at the end of their loved one’s life, therefore we decided to recognize those going above and beyond for families in the Richmond area.
- Any hospice, facility or hospital staff is eligible;
- The caregiver must be nominated by a resident, family member, co-worker or volunteer;
- Award recipients are selected by the Bliley’s Outreach Committee;
- There will be 12 recipients annually;
- Award recipients will receive:
- $100 Visa gift card,
- award certificate,
- recognition on our website and Facebook page
- an invitation to our annual awards luncheon which gives them a chance to win $250 cash and a $250 donation for the family support room at the facility of their choice.
2019 - 2020
- Chelsea Cassidy from At Home Care Hospice
2018 - 2019
- Amanda Gideon from Children's Hospital at VCU
- Josef Manso from Intrepid Hospice
- Brittney Givings from Community Care Hospice
- Torasha Armstrong and Vicky Boone from Impact Community Service
- Durcellia Baylor from Bon Secours Hospice
- Emily Chrylser from Bon Secours Palliative Medicine
- Rosel Smith from Heartland Hospice
- Tracee Garris from Crater Community Hospice
- Florence Brooks from Cedarfield
- Ruby Stigall from Care Advantage
- Eva Bates-Sherman from Jewish Family Services
2017 - 2018
- Diane Gies from At Home Hospice
- Amity Lelan from Bon Secours Hospice
- Tracy Fitzgerald from The Laurel's of Bon Air
- Elda Wilson from Community Hospice Care
- Joyce Brookman from Hospice Of Virginia
- Alice Phillips from Covenant Homecare
- Robert Marquez from FAMILYLIFE Line
- Megan Graber from Bon Secours Palliative Medicine
- David Kympton from Bon Secours Hospice